Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Returns
Some of the accessories are held in stock and are available for dispatch within 3 working days from the date of order, however the saddles are made to order and there is a 3 week lead time on these. Please call us if you have any questions regarding the leadtime on your order.
- Flat rate of £10 per box that can hold up to five race systems comprising saddle, bridle, pad and girth.
- All orders will be sent via DPD 24 hour Tracked Service.
- Flat rate of £20 per box that can hold up to five race systems comprising saddle, bridle, pad and girth.
- Most European Orders are sent via UPS Tracked Service.
- Items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of despatch.
- Flat rate of 160 per box that can hold up to five race systems comprising saddle, bridle, pad and girth.
- Most International Orders are sent via UPS Tracked Service.
- Items are usually delivered within 3-7 working days of despatch, but clearing customs may cause delays.
- The recipient is responsible for paying local taxes and Customs charges on top of the shipping costs.
- All International order postage costs are an estimate. If the estimate is correct your order will be shipped immediately. If the postage estimate won't cover your delivery we will contact you with a postage quote.
If you are in the UK and nobody was able to sign for your delivery, you will have been left an attempted delivery slip with contact details to either re-arrange delivery for another day or the option to pick your order up from your local depot.
Couriers can occasionally take longer to deliver than their quoted times. Our couriers do not class items as lost until 10 working days after expected delivery in the UK, 20 working days for Europe and 25 working days for the rest of the world. If your order is delayed please Contact Us for assistance.
At Fairfax Saddles we pride ourselves on our superb customer service and here is a typical example of our commitment to you, our customer.
If you have any queries regarding a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you.
If you make a purchase from this website and upon receipt of the goods decide you have the wrong size, you don't like the colour, or you've just changed your mind, you can have a replacement or a full refund...your choice. So here's the deal. If you buy something from us and later decide you made a mistake, it's simple. Return the goods, unused, in the original packaging and within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
We only ask that:
- The returns form on the rear of the invoice is filled in with as much information as possible
- Items must have all tags still attached
If you wish to return saddles, we can arrange a collection. This will be at a subsidized rate (amount depends on quantity and location) to you as arranging shipping for high value items yourself is often very expensive.
DAMAGED / INCORRECT GOODS
In the event of you receiving goods which have been damaged in transit or that have been sent to you incorrectly (in the case of damaged goods, please return the original packaging) please get in touch by calling us on +44 (0)1922 711 676 or emailing email@example.com and we will arrange the replacement of your order. You will not be charged for returning damaged or incorrect goods to us.
In cases where a product develops a fault, you should notify us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You must then return the faulty item to us for inspection at your own expense. You should use an insured delivery service and obtain proof of posting in case of loss or damage en route to us. Please be aware that we cannot accept responsibility for items lost in the post. When we receive the product we will inspect it and decide how best to assist you by either repairing or replacing the damaged item.